[Reader-list] ACTION ALERT: 28/29 JUNE - BANGALORE JOINS GLOBAL HUNGER FAST FOR BHOPAL

Rohit Shetti rohitism at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 17:56:22 IST 2008

Hi All,

Supporters of the struggle for justice in Bhopal who have joined the Global
Hunger Fast for Bhopal on 28th June in Bangalore are meeting at 8-45 a.m. on
Sunday Morning (29th June) to break the fast and have a solidarity meeting.

Venue: Cubbon Park (under the big rock). Entrance from MG Road, Kasthurba
Road Junction.

Interaction with interested members of the Public and sign-up for Fax action
is also planned.

All are invited.

Thanks and regards,

Rohit / 9731866211