[Reader-list] Assault upon the Delhi University History

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:20:34 IST 2008

Have you ever wondered why the Ujjain Murder Case of Prof. Sabharwal has yet
not been solved ? You may say that Madhya Pradesh has a BJP let Govt. which
controls everything directly or indirectly and influences every step taken.
But, for your information; the case is now in Supreme Court and yet no
Justice. As I was personally linked with fighting the cases of Jessica Lall
and Priyadarshini Mattoo; I tried to help Prof. Sabharwal's son in this case
but unfortunately it was nothing much then a Congress -BJP tussle. I've seen
the video recordings of the entire episode much before and even after the
incident. The whole episode has many negative elements apart from ABVP which
have played a strong role. I've also met the senior advocate of supreme
court who happens to be the lawyer of Sabharwal's even he is tired of this
BJP-Congress game. You'll have to investigate it further before mere playing
of blame game.

We both agree to disagree with each other. But, its for sure that in today's
senario be it NSUI, ABVP or for that matter the left SFI; they have lost
their track and are directionless moving in this democracy. They blindly go
on the way their masters want them get in. The crores of monet spent on
glamourous student body elections especially in Delhi is well known to all.
And, still this silence. It speaks volumes about the stumbling system.