[Reader-list] Gandu world, words, Ajay and Raju

MRSG mrsg at vsnl.com
Tue Mar 4 19:51:28 IST 2008

Dear Vivek Narayan
I have not asked any explanation from Inder Salim or said anything against
his posting also. I only asked for a story on Muhammad also based on
historical fact. I would rather ask you to explain what made you suddenly
jump in this issue,- too much hurt getting that some truth on Muhammad
getting exposed through this reader list.
Mohit Ray