[Reader-list] Gandu world, words, Ajay and Raju

MRSG mrsg at vsnl.com
Wed Mar 5 10:18:11 IST 2008

Dear Vivek, you have expected from me a critique like "Salman Rushdie's
critique far more eloquent, imaginative and full of effort". Whether Inder's
posting deserves that or whether I am capable of such effort can be set
aside for the time being. But your sublime wish has been 'poetically'
expressed comparing my interaction with "verbal equivalent of the barking of
a guard dog and no problem as long as the grrr-ruf-ruffing doesn't disturb
the peace throughout the night. " . Barring the animal rights activist, I
think anyone with human sense would not much appreciate this poetry.