[Reader-list] Fwd: Sanjay Kak on Ram Guha's Book

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:43:56 IST 2008

Dear Dhatri,

The debate here is about a re-definition of 'history' (and not mythology).

If you disagree with what has been said, then please respond to the specific
points with specific details.

If you dislike specific people, well, the nice thing about the list is that
you do not have to meet them.

However, please do keep the intellectual honesty of this list clear by
responding to issues with an argument that has a point instead of a rant
against people(s) or chants which have no bearing to the debate.

Rgds, Partha

Partha Dasgupta
+919811047132