[Reader-list] Greetings for May Day

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu May 1 16:36:56 IST 2008

Hi,
     here is good wishes for the celebrations of work, dignity and honest earnings.Though my belief in working class unity has evaporated in the divided society, as humans to raise voice for freedom is intact.
   True colour red is inspiring of the sacrifices many made for the dignified life, job security and decent life, but with the modern lifestyles the very values which inspired are some what blurred.
Regards.