[Reader-list] http://planningcommission.nic.in/reports/genrep/rep_ser.pdf

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 11:11:53 IST 2008

Dear All,

  Though there are many experienced big heads are participated in preparing this .pdf, I think the Planning commission is still looking for advices and suggestions.  I request every body to please go through the PDF and respond to this mail with their suggestions.  Help them to provide a better planning and service.  Though this link and address exist in Aditya mail, I put forth for your convenience.

  The link is
  http://planningcommission.nic.in/reports/genrep/rep_ser.pdf

  the address that you should respond is

  Shri Paul Joseph,
Principal Adviser,
Planning Commission,
Yojana Bhawan, Parliament Street,
New Delhi - 110 001.
e-mail: p.joseph at nic.in

  Regards,
  Dhatri.

Aaditya Dar <aadityadar at gmail.com> wrote:
  Powered by * Please note, the sender's email address has not been
verified. The Planning Commission had constituted a High Level
Group on Services Sector.

We request the Public to send us comments/views on the recommendations
contained in the Report with a view to enable the Government to take further
necessary action in the matter. The comments/views may please be sent
preferably through e-mail to the following address:

e-mail: p.joseph at nic.in

Click the following to access the sent link:
rep_ser.pdf
(application/pdf
Object)
* [image: SAVE THIS
link]
[image:
FORWARD THIS link]
Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email content
from any Web site. Click
herefor
more information.
*This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the
entire address below into your web browser.
http://planningcommission.nic.in/reports/genrep/rep_ser.pdf

"Development Studies 2007" group.
developmentstudies07-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/developmentstudies07?hl=en

Aaditya : )
"We spend our whole lives in unconscious exercise of the art of expressing
our thoughts with the help of words." - van Gogh