[Reader-list] [Announcements] MOA May 20th Upload can ve viewed now!

Anoop Kamath matterofart.ezine at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:45:56 IST 2008

Dear Friends,

Greetings from
www.mattersofart.com . Our May 20th upload can be viewed online now!

   - Eminent art writer *R. Nandakumar writes about E.H. Pushkin's recent
   works** *
   - *Infocus:* Aditya PAnde **
   - *Special Interview: *Jasmeen Patheja
   - *Sarmistha Maiti *in conversation with *Professor Partha Pratim Deb** *
   - *Santhosh S.*'s essay on *Savi Savarkar*'s recent exhibition *Eyes
   Re-cast *
   - *Sarmistha Maiti*'s* *report on* Signature Art Fest' 08 *which was
   recently organized in Kolkata* *
   - *My work: Kumar Kanti Sen *talks about his latest work* Hurt Me.* **
   - *Exhibition reviews*:

 *Abul Kalam Azad
Pradeep L Mishra
Sudharshan Shetty
Talha Rathore
Pushpamala N.
Sheila Makhijani
Om Soorya
Vivan Sundaram
Tarun Dey
Barun Chowdhury
Satadru Sovan Banduri….*
**

And news and views…

Log on to

www.mattersofart.com for the latest news in Indian contemporary art
 *Please note that our next upload shall be on the 5th of july 2008*

For listings visit
http://mattersofart.blogspot.com

Editor
www.mattersofart.com