[Reader-list] Thinking Through Figures on...

Kirdar kirdarsingh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:21:32 IST 2008

Dear Aarti
Thanks for your reply. Its fine if you don't want to make any pledge
or submission - I know you have not taken any thekka to support or not
support anyone. But maybe you could try to ignore some the mails. I
think ignoring some mails will work best.

What I am suggesting on Sarai list (with no pretensions on my part) is
to declare a ceasefire of sorts, where we stop (for the time being)
making personal attacks, and come down for negotiations. Let us try
it.

So, I HEREBY DECLARE AN INDEFINITE CEASEFIRE on all personal attacks
(including JNU/non-JNU jokes), and come to the point. If you have to
make a personal attack then send a personal mail, or call up the
person, or visit his/her house. Don't make personal attacks on the
list, please.

Kirdar