[Reader-list] Thinking Through Figures on...

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 16:30:11 IST 2008

Aarti,

Nothing personnel ! but

>>>"why should Inder pose nude according to your
>>>demands?"

There is no demand as such you feel so heavely,  It is the only(practical crazy mad way)
way INDER should answer not with mailing stuff.  take light.

>>>"I don't think this is a service he is offering just as yet.
>>>Where he chooses to photograph himself in what attire is really
>>>nothing to do with you. And what is this strange fetish you have about
>>>nudity? "

Who asked you to think and dream about?  By your below mail I understood that you
are aware of krishn leelas.  BHAGAVATAM hmm great, read it more carefully.  then do a bhajan

"Govardhan giridhar krishn kannaiah .............. "   with a folded hands and closed eyes

somebody will do SHODASHOPACHAR POOJA(16 ways to worship a god) like archanam....sindhur,lighting,sambran... to  nivedan.

Achyutam, Keshavam, RAma, NArAyanam, Krshna, DAmodaram, VAsudevam, Harim, Shridharam, Madhavam, GopikAh-Vallabham, JAnaki-NAyakam, Ramchandram bhaje!

Mantrapushpam and Purusha suktam somebody will sing . ok

You missed all points and views totally! you lost control hence you need YOGA.

Dhatri.