[Reader-list] Congratulations America

Paul D. Miller anansi1 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 10:55:09 IST 2008

It's 6am and I'm transferring at Sciphol Airport on my way to Vienna. I have truly never seen such an outpouring of emotion around an American election in my life. Everyone at the airport - the passport control agents, security, bag check people - EVERYONE, is full of hope for a different America. Obama's image is everywhere in Europe. It's truly strange, but beutiful.

Paul