[Reader-list] Condemn the violence

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:49:21 IST 2008

Dear Aditya Raj Kaul,

I was going through your pictures and the pictures poste by you on the net,
particularly the pics showing black ink thrown on  JKLF leader Yasin Malik
where you say that the ink was thrown by unidentified 'activists'. In a
response to Aarti's post here on the list, you tell her ro 'shut up' since
she was not there in SAR Gilani's meeting in DU.
I would like to ask you: (a) whether you were present in the meeting, (b) if
yes, can u kindly share some pictures of spitting on Gilani with us, and (c)
Can you and your good friend Nupur Sharma identify the 'unidentified
activist'....
Meanwhile I am also trying to find out.

Prakash