[Reader-list] Condemn the violence

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 16:14:48 IST 2008

Dear Mr. Prakash Ray,

Even though I think you are 'just nobody' who could put questions to me;
I'll answer your questions and clear all doubts.

The pictures of the terrorist Yasin Malik on net put by me are Courtesy
Reuters and PTI. I just copy pasted the title they had mentioned.

Reply to your questions, Mr. Investigator:-

a) Yes, I was present in the meeting as I was invited. But, I reached around
11:30 just after the spitting incident and before the ABVP activists led by
DUSU President entered the premises.

b) I've pictures of this incident after ABVP had entered. Nupur tried to
persuade Geelani to leave and at the same time SFI-AISA goons started to
clash with ABVP activists. My friend HT Lensman Sushil was there before and
has many other pics which are out sequence-wise in today's HT. My clicked
pictures have appeared in today's Metro Now. You can grab a copy to view
them.

c) I personally don't know the person. But, someone from the audience was
saying he is a 'Jamia student' with leftist background. I suppose Nupur has
given her take on NDTV and Times-Now yesterday.

Hope your investigation yield's positive result and less time consuming.

Aditya Raj Kaul