[Reader-list] Whose Plot is this really ?

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:38:56 IST 2008

Whose plot is to get me , Aditya and rajendra removed from the list ?

Is it plot by an extreme leftist ?

Is it a plot by those leftists who may not be writers in the forum but pull
the strings ?

Is it a plot of JKLF , against whom we have continuoulsy fought ?

Is it a plot of some section of Indian agency who do not want us to expose
yasin malik ?

Is it a plot of rightist muslim groups ?

Is it a plot of those paid writers , whose cause gets defeated everytime
they make a terrorist a hero ?

Is it a plot of anti Indian agency ?

Is it a plot of a dictatorial member ?

is it a plot of anti Kashmiri Hindu lobby ?

Is this a plot of pseudo seculars ?

I am just wondering whose plot is this !!!!!!!

In this whole Mahabharta , i see myslef as a Abhimanyu in a well plotted
Chakravyuhu . The Druyodhan is well known , the pandvas are on my side .

The only thing to be seen is whether Dhitrashtra of this group is still
blind !