[Reader-list] About Accusations on this List

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:15:37 IST 2008

Why not ask for proof from Inder Salim, Shivam Vij, Shuddha and Aarti ? Or,
do they satisfy your set rules of discrimination.

My response in the past has been on various provocations by list members
against Kashmiri Pandits or some other related issue. I will continue to
object where ever I feel the need whenever, let me assure at least this
much.

If you want to continue with Sarai, without me, do that, but this sets a
wrong example of a biased, discriminatory and castiest forum. If you agree
with it, remove me.

Truth won't change, it will continue to taste bitter to you all (few list
members) who have initiated this tirade against me. I honestly don't care.

My work, campaigns, awareness drive, struggle will continue anyway. Sarai
can't kill me forever. They can just silence me from this small forum.

There have been occasions when my group  and myself have been accused of
being 'terrorists', 'fundamentalists', 'extremists'.....there are hundred
more such allegations...!! If you can't digest the opposite opinion, you
easily abuse and malign a person. This is what has been happening.

I don't care about Shuddha's one day time or any such thing. Who is Shuddha
to suggest us what to do ?

I've been clear from the very first day of my membership on this forum. My
campaigns have been open, and not filled with any hidden agenda (like most
communists aka communalists) have.

The S.A.R. Geelani protest by Delhi University Students Union (DUSU) which
sparked of this debate, was justified completely. Geelani has no business to
speak on so called 'Hindu Terrorism' and incite communal passion in Delhi
University Students. He is a language faculty member, and should stick to
his job.

Most people know why some 'vested interests' under his leadership are
creating tension and raising finger on the Batla House Encounter. Martyred
cop Inspector M.C. Sharma was the investigation officer in the case of
Geelani. Rest all is clear.

I need not answer any more doubts.

Also, do visit - www.kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/

Thanks

--
Aditya Raj Kaul

Freelance Correspondent, The Times of India
Cell - +91-9873297834

Campaign Blog: http://kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/
Personal Blog: http://activistsdiary.blogspot.com/