[Reader-list] Word Jugglery - Mr Sengupta

Yousuf ysaeed7 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 20:37:40 IST 2008

Dear Pawan
I am not writing this mail on behalf of Shuddha (although he wrote his 9th Nov. mail on behalf of many of us).

It is very clear from his mail (titled: "About Accusations on This List") that he is not taking all your accusations upon himself. He is writing on behalf of many readers of the list who collectively get accused of "being paid by foreign powers to write against KPs" and so on. So, your assumption that only Shuddha is behind that mail is wrong. Just yesterday, someone (was is you) said that "there is one Aditya for every Aarti, a Raja for every Yousuf", and so on (even though I don't post anything on this list to incite a confrontation).

I think many people besides Shuddha have demanded that proof from you (to support your general accusations). We are all waiting. But more than that, I am intrigued by the long silence from the moderator of this list on this issue.

Yousuf