[Reader-list] Word Jugglery - Mr Sengupta

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 19:48:51 IST 2008

In view of the recent allegations By Mr Sengupta against me , I am just
replying in haste. I just wanted to know from Mr Sengupta as why he has
assumed that all my accusations were directed towards him ? Can he forward a
link where i have named him ? If I write without naming anyone in particular
, that statement should not be assumed to be directed towards Mr Sengupta.
However since Mr Sengupta is a master in word jugglery and he wished to see
his ideological opponents out of this group , he attempted what he is best
at .......word jugglery.

However I must say that even though I have not in any of my mails named him
, but his reaction and assumption that all statements were directed to him
have started to make me think.......Why ?

Below are few quotes which mr Sengupta has used and my comments .I am
answering only for my accusation....The mail can not be as elaborate and
lengthy as Mr Sengupta writes, i am using only the relevant portions.

1.Re: [Reader-list] When will Muslims join the mainstream?
Date: 21 October 2008 6:21:56 PM GMT+05:30

(from Pawan Durani)

"...Notwithstanding a well CALCULATED EFFORT BACKED BY A FOREIGN COUNTRY ,
so called intellectuals and so called jornalists who created a
disinformation campaign, such as in Jamia Encounter , Parlaiment case are
being followed more closely.

Number of people are supposed to be under close scanner and their links
ascertained. Hoping the truth and the DETAILS PAYOUTS will come out soon..."

MY COMMENTS : My blaming 'intellectuals' and 'journalists' DOES NOT mean
that I am blaming Shuddha . I for once have never considered him even close
to being an intellectual. His intellect does not appeal me , even if it does
exist. If he considers himself as an intellectual , it does not necessarily
mean that I am blaming him , as he may not be the only intellectual.

2.(from Pawan Durani)

"...I know I am not a master of mixing words NOR IS THIS A FULL TIME JOB FOR
ME  FOR WHICH I GET PAID FOR..." (sic)

MY COMMENTS : I do agree that Shuddha is master of words , however even this
comment also did not *name* anyone. This is a general statement . There are
many writers who write for passion and there are many who write for money.
If anyone would deny that , that would be a surprise to me. And as i have
said "i dont get paid " for writing , as i write for passion. passion of my
cause . I do not know for what Shuddha writes ...Passion or Money......thats
what he must be knowing .

Again, have I named *him* anywhere ???

3. Re: [Reader-list] Thinking Through Figures on Internal Displacement
from Kashmir
Date: 1 November 2008 2:11:09 PM GMT+05:30

(from Pawan Durani)

"...Mind it , we are fighting for ourselves and IT IS A UNPAID JOB,UNLIKE
SOME SURROGATES WHO ACT PROXY for secessionists in Kashmir and support their
cause by trying to create an opinion..."

MY COMMENTS : I still stand by statement . I do believe that SURROGATES
exist. They may exist just anywhere , including this group. After all there
are more than 1000 members here and whose credentials and real identity may
be not known. I have reasons to doubt . Does Shuddha know all the members
here individually ? I am sure even the group owner does not. How do you know
that I am real Pawan Durani and Kshemendra is someone else or for that
matter Arti is not someone else ?

Of all the people why does Shuddha think himself as a surrogate ? Why didn't
Mr X react ?

4.
Date: 2 November 2008 12:37:24 PM GMT+05:30

(from Pawan Durani)

"We dont need him or his lip service. LET HIM SERVE HIS MASTERS and we would
continue to counter their agenda..."

MY COMMENT : I am sure with a the ideology Shuddha carry , he must be having
his GURU , his continuous work towards that ideology is nothing but a
service to his masters or Gurus.

5.6.

Re: [Reader-list] Kashmiri Pandits demand 'internally displaced persons'
status
Date: 3 November 2008 1:33:03 PM GMT+05:30

(from Pawan Durani)

"...At least WE ARE NOT PUPPETS OF CHINESE IDEOLOGY. You know what I mean."

MY COMMENTS : Whats the problem in this statement . Who would not agree that
there is a section in India who have good contacts with Chinese Communists ?
I may even like some part of that ideology , but that doesnt make me a
puppet. If I am a 24 hour dedicated RSS Swayam Sevak , that makes me a
puppet of that ideology.
I do not care whether Shuddha is or isn't , but his reaction is making me
think .....

Pawan

PS :