[Reader-list] thanks ashima

joe chris joechrismyles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 01:40:35 IST 2008

Dear Ashima Sood,
you have superbly summed up the views of a majority of the committed readers
with regard to the writings of Mr. Durrani and Mr. Kaul. Thanks a lot.
I have been reading these discussions, and I feel SARAI needs to be
congragulated for its patience given all juvenile stuff that certain members
circulate. I feel the group in question here, truly knows that they don't
get much reading space anywhere, not even in their favorite newspapers,
hence are out to test SARAI's tolerance.

regards,
joe