[Reader-list] Fwd: About the list

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 02:42:17 IST 2008

I forgot to point out something that had been on my mind: that these
people have successfully *imposed their agenda* on the list. Ever
since Vedavati raised the issue of beef, a very large part of the
"discussion", or dialogue of the deaf, or mudslinging, whatever one
may call it, has centred around them and their Hindutva provocations.
For long periods of time, such as in recent months, this agenda had
taken up more or less the entire space.

Whether they have lost or prevailed is not relevant here. Their true
achievement lies in imposing the Hindutva agenda.