[Reader-list] About the list

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:10:50 IST 2008

Fatima ,

You are wrong !

Please start thinking and reading again.

What Yasir wrote was that KP's needed to be removed and sent to PK .It was
not me who had anything like Kashmiri Pandit in my mind.

I never said anyone who hates Kashmiri Pandits , perhaps like you , should
be evicted. You have a right to hate anyone, as do I.

The problem is that you are very crafty in putting words in others mouth and
provoking people to react and at the same time diverting from the main
content.

And in this case it was Mr Tapas who called me a fascist creep and Mr Inder
who compared us to terrorists.

Regards

A fascist terror creep

On 11/14/08, Fatima फ़ातिमा <fatimaschool45 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> don't see how being 'Indian', or anything else should make any difference to
>> being on the list,
>>

>> regards
>>

>> Shuddha
>>

>>  On 14-Nov-08, at 3:06 PM, Fatima फ़ातिमा wrote:
>>
>> Yes Pawanji,
>> All foreigners (like Yasir Pakistani, and Naeem Bangladeshis, Britta
>> European and others) should be thankful to Sarai for allowing them to be its
>> members. In true Indian tradition, we allow all anti-nationals here - we
>> have a big heart.
>>
>> Fatima
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Pawan Durani <pawan.durani at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I strongly believe that no one should be told to hold back. I do not mind
>>> being called a fascist or a creep by Tapas nor do I mind being compared
>>> with
>>> terrorists by Inder .
>>>
>>> There is a difference when people express themselves , thier intentions
>>> and
>>> ideology. When Aditya wrote "Dumbocracy" , he was blunt , however what is
>>> being exhibited here by Mr Tapas and Mr Inder is exactly a reflection of
>>> what Aditya wrote.
>>>
>>> Having said that , I would love to see more reactions from these
>>> gentlemen.
>>> I do not and would not write back the same classy words they chose ., nor
>>> would i ask Mr Tapas his intention of defaming hindu community in
>>> disguise
>>> of being secular . I would not ask him what holds him back of not
>>> mentioning
>>> destruction of temples in Kashmir when he choose to mention Babri
>>> structure
>>> - Ram Mandir and neither would I ask him why he does not write burning of
>>> train in Godhra while mentioning terrible events in Gujarat. I would not
>>> ask
>>> him if he has memory failing in both of these ? I would not ask him why
>>> he
>>> does not balance what he writes.
>>>
>>> Inder Ji is a member of my KP community and I have many times tried to
>>> avoid
>>> replying back to him . As you understand we are a very small community
>>> and
>>> chances of interacting or meeting each other is high . It would be sad
>>> that
>>> we have a history of fights should we meet each other in future . However
>>> would not ask him , what makes him think we are like terrorists , is it
>>> just
>>> we tell our 'victim' story and are still proud of being a Kashmiri Pandit
>>> .
>>> I would not ask him why he takes liberties of his art on those things
>>> which
>>> we hold in high esteem. He may have an answer that nude art may have been
>>> there in ancient hindu temples , but would Mr Inder be kind enough to
>>> if the art did exist in martand temple in Kashmir , where Mr Inder did