[Reader-list] About the list

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:55:52 IST 2008

you see pawan,

i will reply in detail, again and again,  ( even, i have done many
times already  ) but , just  provide proof to the allegations against
Shuddha , i will take all the  arguments back, i will give u a bharat
Ratna along with MF  Hussain.

i mean it, as and when i will become Prime Minister of India.

but for the sake of love,
please please provide the proof,

or simply say there were none, say sorry, ( which i know u wont )

say something, u and aditya have lost credibility because of false
allegations, ( i forget spitting and  other crap ) so come our
bravely, come on young boy, come out  comrade, this is right time,

else,  i have all the rights to ignore ur mails

love
is