[Reader-list] Please stop this Inder, this is not creative nor good for society !

rajendra bhat raja_starkglass at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 14:11:29 IST 2008

Inder,
    with lot more love,
  I have to request you earnestly, that this type of posts leave a very bitter and bad taste in our intelect as they are provocative with an intent to hurt the sensible sentiments of all in society. We as citizens have lived together for ages irrespective of our faiths, with this type of posts the need to react arises and civilised life in retaliation not always very civilised.!

I have seen pendals for pooja beautifully decorated by my muslim brothers with great devotion to the job they do, I have seen hindu flower vendors participating in phoolwalonka sair,When Bal Gangadhar Tilak started the ganesh mandals, please note that muslims always participated in decoration of the pendals, contributing funds for the decoration, same with hindus who take part with rituals of ramdaaan, so please let us be the change for good in society, not for hate.?

      Get an email ID as yourname at ymail.com or yourname at rocketmail.com. Click here http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address