[Reader-list] Please stop this Inder, this is not creative nor good for society !

rajendra bhat raja_starkglass at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 14:09:17 IST 2008

Dear Inder,
   change we can, if we can stop living in the past, think of the better future we can bring in to the next generation of our progeny,let the mistakes of the past be lamposts to show the right path in the future. Shuddha graciously has been good in his approach, can we not learn atleast part of that good for our own expressions.?

 As to your post and its contents of honour killing all of us in this information age can give hundreds of other instances of honour killings in any faith of the choice, but is it way of life all of us like to follow,emulate  with our children..?