[Reader-list] Changing Colors Of Liberalism

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 15:17:09 IST 2008

*Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Tue Feb 27 15:22:13 IST 2007*

1. Every list member is free to express their views on this list. *This list
does not have a policy of banning any member, or censoring content. This is
not going to change.* I think that the value of the freedom of expression on
this list is far greater than the consequences of having to deal
occasionally with the excesses of some of our fellow members. If we ban
Vedavati for something that she may have said, then we will set an
unfortunate precedent by which people may keep calling for bans on people
they do not agree with, eventually, this will lead to the death of debate
and dissent on this list. I would not like things to come to such a pass.

*Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Sun Nov 9 20:31:37 IST 2008*

Dear All,
*******
.............................I would request the list administrator that
both of them be *expelled* from this list with immediate effect............