[Reader-list] please moderator have some sense

mahmood farooqui mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 19:52:38 IST 2008

Responding tolawrence' heartfelt anguish--

We must have conversations with people who are unlike us, but not in this
fashion and not like this. Where I am I find barely five minutes to search
through the reader list and since a lot of that is taken up by hackneyed
protests, peurile protestations and cliched and false righteousness by
people who claim to speak in the name of Hindus generally and kashmiri
pandits more specifically, I am seriously considering unsubscribing from the
list.

If there are any who wish to engage with determined filibusterers then they
can note down their personal emails and continue to pour facts on kashmir
and muslims and secularism till the cows come home or are slaughtered.

Please do not present me this in the name of engagement and openness.

Thank god I am not a liberal.