[Reader-list] "55 per cent turnout in first phase of J-K polls" (Phase 1)

S.Shashidhar iwasthere2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 16:09:43 IST 2008

Dear Kshmendra,

The nation has had its fill of separatists, i was living for a long time in naxal areas, not one project of development was ever taken up by the so called dalams, in fact they went to the extent of buring down schools, hospitals and police station, saying that they are mechanisms of change which are being forced on poor hapless people living in these places.

I personally know zilch about kashmir or the plight of a state which is governed by the military, i though live in a housing society where most of the people have served in the military, trust me participation in democratic processes is the only way out, as long as people keep away from elections they will never be a part of the mainstream.

Regards,
shashi