[Reader-list] Is India Within Its Rights to Attack Pakistan?

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 10:45:33 IST 2008

Hello Vivek,

How long would India keep suffering like this? How long would the innocents
keep losing their lives ? How long would the terrorists bring cities to halt
? How long would we remain spineless ?

We have been taken for granted.

For decades India has been telling the world that "terrorrirst training
camps" are being run by Pak Army in POK and India claims to have proof. If
India is so confidant , let them carry on air raids on these camps.

Else , India does not have to fool all of us.

It is time , WE ACT.

Pawan Durani

How lo