[Reader-list] it was just a thought

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:33:05 IST 2008

Hi Vivek and all.
I am constantly short of time, and do wish that the numbers of mails I
receive could somehow come down, however, I see nothing wrong the way the
reader list is going. Just because of a bad phase that the list went
through, let us not change the modus operandi so drastically. We just need
to be able to ignore the trolls and mind our language. We are doing fine. No
bail out needed.
Thanks
TaraPrakash