[Reader-list] a thought

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:34:46 IST 2008

What I gathered from what Nazneen has been saying in the first of all mails,
especially those written to Iram, is that she doesn't want people to send
her personal mails on the topics discussed on the reader list. Was there
something else? If Iram did, I couldn't find anything indecent about it.

"baat ye hai ke baat kuch bhi naheen"

There is not much to be so touchy about it. I know the list has been having
some tough times, but keep the administration out of it. There are ways to
avoid receiving mails. Technology gives us that option. It is a democratic
list any undue exercise of control by anyone at Sarai will make the members
think in the same way as quoted in Nazneen's mail
"Baithe bhi naheen the, nikaal bhi diye gae."