[Reader-list] J&K Militants are terrorists : Pakistan President

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:06:22 IST 2008

Pawan must have thought; with the sudden attacks on front line media at
Sarai recently by Inder Salim and a few others; you must have started
boycotting newspapers. So...here comes a noble gesture on part of your
Kashmiri Pandit brother Pawan...

You see, we can't see any one illiterate...especially our own member of
Kashmiri Pandit Community.

By the way, seems the Caps Lock button in your keyboard has got stuck
inside. Pull it up Inderji... My humble suggestion.

Love
Aditya Raj Kaul