[Reader-list] J&K Militants are terrorists : Pakistan President

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:48:41 IST 2008

Dear Inder Sir,
If you would have read my mail i had written that it was perhaps a very
important point when a Pakistan President calls militants in Kashmir as
terrorists.

Since SARAI list has been debating a lot on Kashmir issue, i thought that
this would only add to the ongoing discussion.

There are lot of other things which people read ,besides newspapers. The
idea is only to provoke a discussion mode on different subjects to achieve
more clarity.

I see no reason for you to have used upper case in replying for it faulted
for two reason.

   - your mail to me was individual and it should have been addressed
   offline
   - Using upper case in E-mail is equivalent to yelling. This is a basic
   for netiquette.

Regards

Pawan Durani