[Reader-list] [Announcements] Invitation to two performances in Delhi

Logos Theatre logos.theword at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:41:21 IST 2008

Correction - 'Somewhere A Country', the Spoken Word performance, is on the
18th, at 18:30, at
Anandgram,
Sanskriti Kendra,
Meherauli-Gurgaon Road,
Ayanagar,

And not as previously mentioned. Apologies for the error. 'Shreds and
Patches', the solo Shakespeare performance, is at the IIT auditorium on the
21st at 18:30, as previously mentioned.
Both performances are non-ticketed and open to all.

Warm regards,
Arka

Message: 2