[Reader-list] HOW SECULAR IS INDIA TODAY?

Britta Ohm ohm at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 17 21:52:16 IST 2008

Regrettably, my previous mail, which you find reproduced below, has
not yet received approval from the list-administrator, probably
because of the length of the article I attached. Readers can thus only
see Chanchal's unsurprising reply to the mail-text, somewhat out of
context. Apologies
Britta

Chanchal: there is not a single 'religion' that would not claim to be
not a religion but a 'way of life'.

___________________

Britta Ohm
Postdoc