[Reader-list] (no subject)

Appu Esthose Suresh appu.es at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 14:20:52 IST 2008

*Guys please grow up!* Most of us joined this list to engage in constructive
discussion to fill in the vaccum left out by half baked and lopsided
information and also to exchange ones views on various subjects. But, this
is ridiculous! Every time I open the mail, I find murk thrown at each other.
To be passionate about an issue is perfect, I appreciate that; but for god
sake don't get personal.
The exchanges in this list has stooped down to such an extend that you guys
are venturing into individual targeting and maligning. This is not
acceptable.

Do consider that there are others in the list and frankly speaking its is
annoying to find the kind of mails that I am referring to. All that left now
is *maa, behan ghalli*, Be a bit more *civilized.*

I would suggest henceforth:
1) Please stop referring to individual
2) Limit the sarcasm to an idea or an argument
3) You can have your strong voices, but please don't confront with harsh
remarks like, "your ideas are nothing but garbage", I spit on your
remarks...what is all these???

*To the monitors of this list, I strongly suggest to issue a code of conduct
*.

Regards

Appu Esthose Suresh