[Reader-list] (no subject)

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 20:25:15 IST 2008

The problem gets worse when those who are consider or those who consider
themselves intelectual elite themselves turn reactionary. "You Moron", "you
disgust me" "I spit" etc are the phrases which occurred in mails by those
who are difficult to filtered out. We get to read some of the mails, that
are otherwise filtered out, because of these mails, as the replies from
those intelectuals who always are available and keen to react to everything
that comes from some members who some of the list members have filtered out.
Please do not make this list a ground for a slinging match between
Hindu/Muslim defenders and Hindu/Muslim bashers.

Hazar gam hain zamane mein religion ke siva.

There are several other better things to discuss, and several other ways to
engage.