[Reader-list] I don't oppose your thinking; but spit at it

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 15:36:52 IST 2008

Dear All

the subject matter of this mail is the subject itself.

" I don't oppose your thinking; but spit at it"

those who dont know who wrote it to me, i must tell you, it is my own
younger brother Mr. Aditya Raj Kaul

let others point it out too, the wrongs i committed  on the List that
i deserve to hear this  ' get lost'

but this is one side of the coin, the other side it that this mail
will remain in my archives as one of  the most precious items.

it is like a poem,
the title will be  THE OTHER

The legend is that the great sufi saint poetess Lal Ded used to tell
people to spit on her, ( perhaps enabling her to get rid of any hidden
egos, if she had still )

So, in my own humble way, i am not angry on Aditya ji, but i feel
mails like these might be a blessing in disguise, i have my own
spiritual side of the being

so love
is

--