[Reader-list] I don't oppose your thinking; but spit at it

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 15:49:34 IST 2008

As List members have been time and again saying, INDER SALIM or whatever you
name is, you suffer from some psychological problem.

Now, in this latest e-mail; you indirectly compare yourself with Lal Ded.
What can be worse ?

I would surely spit at a person's thinking; who belongs to my own community;
has suffered the brunt of Islamic Terrorism; and still acts deaf and dumb. I
would spit at his thinking when he acts ignorant or his name, sur-name,
community, country and even religion. I repeat I would spit at you thinking.

Does that make you happy ? The List Members know who said it now - LOD &
CLEAR. Happy ???

And, I'm no younger brother of yours. Kindly stay away.

I'm and will always be a prod Kashmiri Pandit.

Love
Aditya Raj Kaul