[Reader-list] I don't oppose your thinking; but spit at it

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:11:14 IST 2008

So much spit! Bottomless well of spittle surrounded by date palms.
Trees bent low under the weight of large red pomegranates (not sure)
bursting with pinkish paan-tinged spittle in the middle of a burning
desert of pseudosecular bandits. The weary soldier, battered and
bloody, survivor of horrific ideological battles, parks his donkey
with red sindoor swastikas painted on its sides. He sends the bucket
rattling down into the well, from which emanates a cry of despair - "I
am yours. Spare me, please! do not drink me!"