[Reader-list] I don't oppose your thinking; but spit at it

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:36:18 IST 2008

Thanks Tapas,

this is a really a poem, about out times which are sad. i am just in
tears, but how to write tears?

DEar Aditya

my dear Brother,

your reflections simply tickled my bones, you must know how important
you are to me, you give me something, spit is something, it is so
rare. please keep on spitting, i will keep them as trophies.

about kashmir, yes, i dont think you suffered more than me in kahsmir.
i lost six of my close friends and relatives, and if i count  17
bullets on the body of Ghulam Mohammad, my friend's 70 year old father then
the list becomes longer and longer.

thousands and thousands of innocent people lost their life in kashmir,
it is not a joke, if you see me mentally sick, i dont mind, but i am
not happy. kashmir has suffered too much, and it is still in pain,
whatever the reasons. so, let us be sensitive about it.  why this hate
for muslim sound? why, why

my grand
father's name was AFtab Ram, and by your spitting on 'Salim' thing you
will begin to spit on my respected grand father too, because AFtab is
a non-hindu sound.

i have humbly requested you earlier, that if you have some political
ambition, then writing on the List wont serve you any purpose.  you
can actively join BJP or whatever, ( even congress party needs hard
core hindus like you ) but why you are on the list, this is a puzzle
to me.

you are young, and full of resource, so why dont you start some other
reader list kind of thing, where friends like you can share, this
right wing thinking more openly. just spare this list.  i dont think
secular minded people here on the list are opinion makers in india.
Dont be afraid of
us, leave this minority within the minority alone.

 you can start a party of your own, i wish you good luck, but if you
depend on kashmiri pandits then you are a biggest looser. join some
main stream poltics, there is enough scope of this spit versus spit
thing,. people make millions out of this game of   "SPIT", " GET LOST"
 kind of language.  all you need some good kurta and topi,

i am sincerely suggesting to you, yes, there is humour as well

laughter and love

http://indersalim.livejournal.com