[Reader-list] secular fascist is at work, proceed with caution.

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:08:40 IST 2008

Kirdar ji,

Are you talking of those so called 'Christian Tribal' who were converted by
Christian Missionaries in return for job, money and a lot more ? They were
bought and converted. Isn't that so Mr. Kirdar Singh ? Or, you think that is
legal bcoz they were Christian's and not Hindu's.

I'm a proud Kashmiri Pandit. We don't have a caste system. We live happily.

Love
Aditya Raj Kaul