[Reader-list] list regulation, Monika please save us

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:23:31 IST 2008

Hi Monika and all. This may be getting worse from here. It doesn't take too
much to creat new e-mail accounts and sabotage the list. It will not be fun
if so called seculars and so called communals start remembering each others
mothers and sisters in a nasty way. All that can be done today without
revealing your true identity. Before things go out of hands further, I
propose that the membership to the group should be restricted to "by
invitation or introduction only." If the more capable people are out of
time, I can devote some time moderating this list.
And please remove this "real Unreal" thing from the list. My Hindi/Urdu is
much better than Real Unreal's, but I am not willing to translate the stuff
in the below mail. I am sure those who don't know Hindi/Urdu are not missing
anything at all by not being able to read the crap below.