[Reader-list] Real Face of Terrorist Yasin Malik

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:54:00 IST 2008

My dear friend Sonia Jabbar, Many Thanks for your further clarifications,
I'm glad you have shifted your focus towards less of allegations now; but
unfortunately, your words never swim anywhere near 'facts'. Hope I'm able to
help you with this and as well let others know much of 'reality' as I did
earlier in true sense of the term.

Honestly it is very strange why 'Sonia Jabbar' goes an extra mile to defend
and speak for this Terrorist 'Yasin Malik. Its very unlikely with others
here; defending on every point and encouraging him. A lot seems fishy after
this second e-mail. But, anyways. I won't question you on your personal
matters and affiliations. :-)

Let me go point after point, correcting your deliberate mis-information. :-

1. A Jan Sunvai is just another form of protest which includes public
hearing and appeal. It isn't that it was organised the first time on 22nd
Feb. 2007 at Jantar Mantar; with your dear friend and Terrorist Yasin Malik
being around.

2. I myself being present at Jantar Mantar saw 'Yasin Malik' in black
kurtah-pyjama like clothes early in the morning; and thus thought he was one
of the organisers or persons leading. I apologise; it was Sonia Jabbar who
led the protest and Yasin Malik just followed her. Strange why only Yasin
Malik and likes chose to follow you; is the rest lot sleeping or are they
aware of this propaganda in wider detail. Ahhhh!!! No, they were not in the
invitees list.

3. Most media houses covered it as a token hunger strike. And, that is where
I quoted your protest from. None of my own words Ma'am Jabbar. I wasn't
present at India Gate, and I didn't see any of fruits or those buscuits you
mentioned there. However, I saw this very terrorist Yasin Malik leaving to
meet Kasuri and then soon after returning. A tooth-pick in his hand wasn't
just something we noticed then. Mutton or Chicken; you know better.  :-)

4. Hope you be a little more understanding. It isn't my words that yor don't
understand; they are your's itself. I quoted your words. What was the need
to call upon this terrorist Yasin Malik there? And, what Delhi Citizens
Group is it? Again Imagination or some bigger powers above you?

5. 300 or even more Police was deployed there soon after our arrival; this
even you know. I present here just two of the pictures which unfortunately
gives a smaller particular view; but still lot many Police men are present
to prove my point right. Now were you afraid of merely 25 Kashmiri Pandit
youth who were peacefully protesting; I don't know. Check pictures on these
links :-

http://www.rootsinkashmir.org/images/yasin/image5.jpg

http://www.rootsinkashmir.org/images/yasin/image8.jpg

6. I don't need to quote news sources. Your own gang mate Tapan Bose wrote
this in an article in Kashmir Times.

In an article titled - Victims of Disappearance and HR abuses in J&K" Tapan
Kumar Bose writes, "There were those who disagreed, And they took their
anger out in a physical attack on Yasin Mallik. As he was driving off with
Sonia Jabbar to join the group at India Gate, a red Swift Car obstructed
their path, and seizing the opportunity of their slowing down, hurled a bag
at them. It was blue dye that spattered Yasin Malik, Sonia Jabbar and the
car. Chanting "jai Shiv Sena", they assailants drove of." Link to this
article published in Kashmir Times is here -
http://www.kashmirtimes.com/archive/0702/070227/feature.htm

PTI quoted saying they were 'unidentified people'. Many J&K based newspapers
and even National channels said they were 'Shiv Sena' members.

UNI Release covers this event at length -
http://www.rootsinkashmir.org/press/feb2207rallypress.php

I haven't saved media cuttings of those; please search archives.