[Reader-list] one more Kashmiri Pundit email & I'll commit suicide

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 00:38:19 IST 2008

Kirdar,

I understand your concern and apologise if my long e-mails have been
troubling your inbox on and off; but do I really have an option ? If people
continue to diplomatically or indirectly abuse my community; and also defend
a terrorist who is responsible for the exodus of an entire community; How
can I stay mum ?

I'm sorry, but I can't be a mute spectator to this propaganda. Till such
people continue their ill mannered and negative approach towards Kashmiri
Pandit Community and the ethnic cleansing faced by them; things can't stop
easily. It is sad but true.

I object to your sudden example of Kashmiri Pandits coming to some function
in Chinmaya Auditorium and driving and parking their limousine like cars.
This isn't true; till the best of my knowledge. It is just another rumour
spread by one of these propagandist elements here. Could you share your
source or some proof to back your borrowed 'imaginative story' ?

Also, Yes, Kashmiri Pandits are starving; for your information. Kindly visit
Jammu camps and see first hand how more than 50,000 Pandits are languishing
in animal-like state. It is just pathetic situation. Worse is the air
pollution which emits from the nearby brick kilns. There is a rise in
cancer, asthma, diabetes and other worse diseases and ailments.

As regard to questions raised by my dear Karim sahab. I don't know what to
say ? How does he know we were born and brought up outside Kashmir ? I at
least was born in the valley. Most other Pandits being elder to me were well
settled in the valley and had been living their since their birth. I along
with all my RIK members have visited and lived with my brothers in Muthi,
Mishriwala and other camp and non-camp areas, Rather, one of my best friend
Sunil Bhat belongs to Muthi Camp - Phase -1. Panun Kashmir has been running
mid-day meals, education training and medical camps on a day to day basis in
these camps. Apart from that RIK and other initiatives have been helping and
assisting people there from time to time, mostly for education and their
medical aid.

I didn't have to answer all those imaginary claims but, I didn't want you to
live with wrong information collected from some sleeping source.

And, Lastly, Kirdar, if you are bored, you are WELCOME TO UNSUBSCRIBE at any
moment of time. We need not learn from you, what and how to do things. You
may kindly keep the advice with yourself and aleep.

You are free to discuss any sane topic you feel like. I haven't forced you
to keep your hands tied. You are free to do anything here.

Lastly, It is people like terrorist Yasin Malik who roam around in
limousine's and live in 5-star accommodation. Madam Sonia Jabbar can explain
with more clarity where those funds and assistance come from; as she is very
close to this terrorist Godfather.

Its strange. Kashmiri Pandits seem to be a problem o you Kirdar. But, not a
terrorist Yasin Malik ?

Wah !!