[Reader-list] one more Kashmiri Pundit email & I'll commit suicide

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 09:26:03 IST 2008

Kirdar : Let your soul rest in peace. Flowers would be sent by courier.Hope
this group would be spared of a Kirdar in future. With the logic you have
given , your state of mind deserved peace and I hope you may have already
taken the extreme step.

Tapas Ray : Cant not expect any support or reasoning from you. Leftists like
you ditched India even dur
ing the Quit India Movement , so can not any change. The problem is that you
all havent changed over years , though world over your logic has failed
.Shameless opportunits all across the world.

Karim : I am not sure of how much you know about Kashmiri Pandits , since
you have used names of Panun Kashmir , let me inform you that out of two
charity hospital run in refufee camp
in Jammu, One Hospital Shriya Bhatt Mission Hospital was started and is
being run by Panun Kashmir only.

Pawan Durani