[Reader-list] [Fwd: Re: Caste System, Dalits and Hinduism]

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 11:31:36 IST 2008

forget to write one thing! although your name is tapas you better start practicing things.  You have lot of myths and mischiefs about everything.

Veda:  Rugveda,Yajurveda,Samveda, Adharveda.  Longggggg.... ago scholarly people write commentaries to part of these by searching the meaning by PRACTICE. Hence Upanishads and puranas came into existence.  GITA  is just a saramsh of Vedas and Upanishads. (that means if you read geeta that is equivalent enough to read 4 Vedas and 18 Upanishads and puranas. Simply say the entire content is in GEETA)   You need not byheart or practice but just I request you to read GEETA 18 CHAPTERS fully  with meaning (Devanagari/Sanskrit only) Daily 30 minutes. For doing this you need not join RSS,SANGH PARIVAR, any political party or leave any including your day to day activities.

To name a child,to join a school,to join a job, to sign a agreement, to sign a contract, to start an office one need a good dates(tithi). Without breaking a coconut/without having a kalas nothing happens.  Without lighting a deepa no civil,political ceremony will took place. As per Yuga dharma every thing is going as it was happened in KRITA,TRETA(RAM/RAMAYAN),DWAPARA(KRISHNA/GITA/MAHABHARAT) period.  Come on Where does your argument stand.

P:S: INDO-US nuke deal inked to law on the day of VIJAYDASHAMI.