[Reader-list] 2-Amarnath Accord - What A.G.Noorani did not tell you !

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:47:31 IST 2008

Dear Shuddha / Dear All,
I wish I should have stuck by Rashneek advise about ignoring your mails. He
had summed up your knowledge about in just few words. I wish I should have.

You consistently ignore the court ruling, the report of Wildlife warden and
then you are not even happy with Nitish Sen Gupta. All because non of them
suit your ideology.

How you differentiate between Jammu & Kashmir is best known to you , as if
Jammy people have no rights over land in Jammu .

I requested you that the topic about Sanjay Tikoo may be avoided. I know the
risk he and the rest of Hindu population carry. However you have your own
ego to satisfy, even if it means risking someone
.........................unless you use your good relation.

You have chosen to ignore most of the facts I presented to the readers [
http://thekashmir.wordpress.com/2008/09/07/noorani/ ] and started off like a
cassette which is on a auto rewind mode.

I wonder what do I call you use the words like "immoral might of Indian
State" for your own country. That speaks of your character and integrity.

If you have choices to think of me as a fool or whatever ....i have narrowed
down mine to just one for you. A Neo convert..........

I do not wish to write more on the subject as you have gained the
characteristics of people from Zaina Kadal area of Kashmir. The best rumor
mongers of the world....

Your cyber knowledge about Baltal is not enough. I have been visiting that
place and higher ups since 1978. You would have even heard the name Baltal
then.

Bye.......as Rashneek said.....you deserve to be ignored as just are not
ready to accept the facts as that hurts your ego.

Pawan