[Reader-list] Raj vs. Hussain

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 21:53:31 IST 2008

Raj Tahackerey vs M. F. Hussain

Mrs. Jaya
Bachchan says something for Hindi speaking people (to be noted: she did not
abuse Marathi) and not only she but also her husband is made to apologize
within no time. And the apology is ‘If we have hurt the sentiments of even a
single Maharashtrian, we apologize as our intention was not to do so’.

M. F. Hussain
paints not only Hindu Deities nude, but also makes our Bharat mata nude. No
doubt, it hurt the sentiments of millions of Hindus. There is not voice in media
that could demand a statement declaring: ‘If I have hurt the sentiments of
people of India,
I apologize, though my intention was not so’.

It is so simple
to apologize, if your intentions are not wrong, as was done by Bachchan family. India might be a secular country, but isn’t it the message clear from the painting of
M. F. Hussain that Bharat Mata is only for Hindus and hence she has to strip. The
message is out there – anything that is Hindu would be at least stripped, not
to say at most what.

There is no
doubt that Mr. Raj Thackerey has made us realize that holding to our mother
tongue is also a crime. One can speak English, if not Marathi, but not Hindi,
so what Marathi was born out of Hindi only. Hindi or Hindu, both are made to be
stripped. Apology is the minimum that they have to do for now. God knows what
lies ahead.

It is
secularism to get converted from Hindu to Christian or Islam, but the other way
round is pure communalism. Sorry, you are not allowed to convert back to Hindu.
And if you attempt, there is sure death for you – case of Swami Laminananda is
the message if you attempted it. Mr. Raj Thackerey do not have an issue even if
Marathi Hindus are attacked and not allowed to perform Durga Puja in very
Maharashtra (at Achalpur) so long as the people who attacked are not ‘Bhaiyas’
(attackers were none other than Muslims). Bhaiyas have to leave the land of Mr. Raj Thackerey, so what if they are
not blasting the Nation, like Islamic brother of Mr. Thackerey.

If someone goes
and talks to the parents about Hinduism, they immediately protect their
children. So what they participate in the Bandh called for the protection and
proliferation of Christians by Missionary schools.

Kashmiri Hindus
were thrown out of their own homeland and their land, property and women
occupied by Muslims. But they had room to move down in India (not up or westwards towards Pakistan).
Where will we Hindus go if we have more Kashmirs around? Mr. Raj Thackerey must
start thinking about where Marathis will go the day Maharashtra will turn to
another Kashmir. Already we have more than a
Crore Bangladeshi existing in Maharashtra alone illegally.

We are sure to
meet a situation, where M. F. Hussain would do no more exercise of painting his
imaginations. Artists like him, will get enough options to do such paintings
live. We are sure to meet a situation, where Mr. Raj Thackerey would not hear
any more apologies, as he will have only two options left with him – either get
painted by Hussain or change under secular umbrella to facilitate Hussain
painting.

It is
unfortunate for this country that the nation is painted nude and is being sold
out and the people of this country are discussing about rights of a painter. It
is unfortunate for the mothers of this nation who are producing child who
cannot protect their own mother against such shameful attack. It is unfortunate
that so much chemical fertilizers have been mixed in the soil of India, that it
is not able to produce any more Shivaji. Ah who cares for Savarkar.

The only hero of
the nation is one who taught us to let our enemy beat us. Khilafat and killing
of Hindus was not material for him, protection of his own fake idea of ‘Sarva
Dharma Sambhav’ was more precious. History could not teach him nor could his
own personal experience.

It is an
unfortunate for the people of the nation who are still following the same scrap
of the party who do not feel ashamed to put the Son as the Father of his own
Motherland. If Mahatma Gandhi would have been great, he would have come out of
his grave and called upon the Nehru and Congressmen – What are you doing? India is my mother and you are making me her father. This is a murder of sense of
patriotism, and children are taught this in the name of patriotism. British
used exactly this policy throughout, and Congress is successfully continuing
it. How silly that the people of this nation do not even oppose this?

Why do you pay
Road Tax or money at Tolls? Because, if roads are not maintained you cannot
travel on it for long. You need to pay tax to run the country. How do you think
that the basic culture of this country will remain alive, if you do not pay tax
towards it also? If you think that you donate to temples and your job is done –
sorry – all rich temples are in acquisition of Government and not the priests
whom you abuse.

Why people of India are so
dead that they cannot even see what is happening before their own eyes? Surely,
they all are sleeping in their own selfish shell of individualism. If they keep
sleeping like this, the long sleep is the only fate their children will get in
gift from them.

Awake now for
your mother (motherland is in problem) or Your Children will Sleep Forever.
Join hands with groups that are pure Hindus, for Hinduism is the mother of this
nation and this nation remains secular as long as Hindus are in majority. But
Hindus also must understand a simple thing: Even God will not help them, if
they do not help themselves. Lord Krishna didn’t choose any idiot and selfish
person to fight the battle of Mahabharat. He supported the strong Arjuna. If
Hindus fail to show their unity, strength and liveliness, even Lord Krishna
will have to tell some Arjuna – ‘See these people are already dead, and there
is no harm in killing them just for sake’. Who will take the side of the dead?

Swami
Vivekananda is still calling on you:

Awake Hindu!
Awake!