[Reader-list] Some Points from discussions

Vivek Narayanan vivek at sarai.net
Tue Sep 16 19:55:02 IST 2008

I did not say you wrote that Kshmendra, I said that I was given to
understand it that way from what you were saying.  Hence, the question
mark in my note below. Perhaps you are being a little too intelligently
vague. In any case, if you do think there are possibilities here beyond
the nation state, including beyond occupation by and assertion and
domination of the Indian nation state, I'd be very glad to hear of them.