[Reader-list] Some Points from discussions

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 10:51:16 IST 2008

How about a Hong Kong like solution,with autonomy in all areas except defense and foreign affairs? IK can stay with India and PK with Pak,for  the purpose of defense and foreign affairs.IK and PK can have a fluid border with each other,but India and Pak can apply their immigration policy on the border of Kashmir with the rest of the country.The situation can be reviewed by India , Pak and Kashmir after 5 years.