[Reader-list] The updated list of killings by the firing ofarmedforces

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sat Sep 20 15:05:42 IST 2008

Shuddha,

 your post is bordering on something like insane or very intelligent.? Do the terrorists and insurgents have any uniform. ? Do the protesters in Srinagar have any uniform. ? They see the opportunity and become insurgents and perpetrate terror. be it Mufti or mehbooba they are within the society, but do they have any uniform for terrorists. ?

  Regards.